Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well...i am getting restless now.That the least i can say of my current situation. I don't really know what do to now or what i am supposed to do. Nothing is happening in my life.Absolutely nothing meaningful.Sometimes i think whether I chosen the right time to open my blog.Because if I don't have anything to share at present then all I can do is dig up my past and write a few things about my memories. well, i don't feel like doing that as well at this point of time. When the time comes I will definitely try to revive a few of my memories, because they are precious to me.
Anyway, if anyone wants to learn a few things about inconsistency,they are free to approach me. i am turning out to be a master of it. Yet again I didn't have a clue for most of the time today about what to do with my DI section. The name is Data Interpretation ; and i just do the opposite, getting puzzled all over the data and interpreting almost nothing! I still don't know, being good with numbers from my childhood why do i get stuck in handling these numerical data! No use in pondering over this issue. If i did'nt get the answer in this past 1 and 1/2 yrs, there is no reason i am going to crack it in a second now. Enough of it, no more crap.Its simple wastage of space.Practice,practice and more practice is my only way out. time is running out.

No comments: