Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally,I am in!

So finally I have entered this new atmosphere,the blogosphere. What made me indulge myself suddenly in such seemingly 'useless' passion when i have lots of other things to do? Well, i really don't know if i have the urge to do anything 'useful' at this moment. About 5 months has gone down the drain since the final days of college ended. Living a mundane lifestyle, doing nothing except munching, idling away hrs and hrs before the PC, solving those intelligent but apparently foolish sums again and again, and last but not the least waiting for the big brother Wipro to come and invite us to do bonded labour, has made me bored to the core! Is this why i have chosen another one to add to the ever-increasing list ofpass time activities? ummm, partly yes,mostly no.
The passion for owning a personal blog stems from the very early days.The primary objective was although different-to create a personal web page.This was when i was developing interests in programming and the concept of originality(i still believe in it though).But over time, the motivation and urge to go deeper into the technicality of doing the necessary began to recede slowly.Somewhere down the line it vanished one day. Although a bit of passion was reinvigorated during the hey days of the HPL but it was not enough to fuel the fire. That thirst was not going to die down so easily.
I was a very emotional person from the very beginning .I try to remember every positive as well as negative points in my life. I try to give the due attention to few little memories or thoughts i have, in my so far relatively insignificant life. But i have never been able to do so in a systematic manner.In fact my life has been almost fully unsystematic till date. So in order to bring some order into it I have rested my hopes on this blog. Besides, being a broad-minded individual, I think I will be able to rediscover different attributes of myself while expressing my thoughts here in paper.Being a voracious reader of anything meaningful and an intense lover of the beautiful language called English,will no doubt help me in this quest. Quite a few times I have backtracked due to this inherent laziness of mine, contemplating whether I would be able to maintain the same interest throughout.But not anymore! I have decided do justice to my cause.Come whatever in the way,be it the hectic ways of life with its numerous problems, I hereby vow to commit myself to this small passion of my life and take care of it with pleasure.

No comments: